Your favorite Korean beef bulgogi recipe, so easy and flavorful! Bring some delicate Asian flavors right in to your kitchen!
I love Korean food! Its always a pleasure to visit a Korean restaurant in San Francisco, or, to cook some Korean food at home! This classic dish is very easy to make and believe me, your entire family will love it. My kids were asking for more and my husband took the leftovers in the container to work next day.
If you prefer to make it low carb, just wrap cooked beef in lettuce instead of placing it on the rice. To add an extra healthy twist you can also substitute white rice with brown or even wild rice. Either way it will be delicious!
You will also like this recipes:
- Beef stir-fry with asparagus
- Your favorite chicken tikka masala
- Salmon ceviche with avocado rose
- One pan buttery garlic salmon with brussels sprouts
Korean beef Bulgogi
- 1 Lb Flank steak or ribeye steak
- 1 Yellow onion Thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp White sugar
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1 Tspn Black pepper freshly ground
- 1 Tspn Ginger Minced
- Slice beef as thin as you can using very sharp knife. Make the marinade from all the ingredients listed above and marinade beef for at least an hour or better overnight (refrigerate)
- cook it on a grill for about couple minutes per side, or on the stove in the heavy pan until done
- serve over rice and garnish with chopped green onions
© 2018 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. If you want to share this recipe or photos, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe
PIN ME ! 🙂