This post may contain affiliate links.
This warming, satisfying and delicious instant pot chili with ground beef will make you ask for more! Healthy instant pot dish that even your kids will love.
In the last month a posted so many Instant Pot recipes, that it looks like its all we eat… which is almost true.
Instant pot saves me a lot of time, which is so important when you are a mom of young kids. Busy all day, running around, trying to clean, cook, deal with crying and screaming, drive all over and be happy at the same time. Ouch.
Instant Pot helps me to cut my cooking time in half (sometimes even in five times, like here, in Caldo de Res in Instant Pot recipe).
So, back to the instant pot chili recipe. I cooked it with frozen ground beef from Costco. You know, that one you buy already frozen and blocks.
Dump all the ingredients in to the pot, close the lid, turn on —> 40 minutes after here you have an amazing flavorful chili, no babysitting required ! (see notes for frozen and fresh meat directions).
Instant Pot chili
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 15 oz tomato sauce (usually one can)
- 15 oz corn
- 15 oz black beans
- 15 oz pinto beans (use the beans you like)
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef or chicken broth
- 1 bell pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (or regular)
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- salt and freshly grpund pepper
- Very easy! Just dump everything in to the pot, stir, close the lid and set the timer for 35 minutes on CHILI SETTING .
- Once done, quick release the pressure. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, avocado and sliced jalapenos
Tools used in this recipe
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
© 2018 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected.
PIN IT FOR LATER!