This post may contain affiliate links.
Delicious flavorful beef stir-fry with crunchy asparagus for your next dinner!
Today’s blog recipe is a beef stir-fry with asparagus. Sound pretty simple right? Well, it is an easy recipe but the flavors are fantastic. Use all the fresh ingredients and don’t forget to buy a high quality meat…its your key to success!
Fresh delicious asparagus works amazing with this dish! Healthy and so full of color too.
You will also like this delicious recipes:
- Honey garlic lime glazed shrimp
- Glazed meatloaf with sweet potatoes and green beans
- Korean beef Bulgogi
Beef stir-fry with asparagus
- 14 oz sirloin steak
- 8 oz asparagus
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 scallions
- 1 thumb ginger grated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 cup basmati rice
- Cook rice. Boil 2 cups of water and then add rice to a pot, cover, reduce to a simmer. Cook for 20 minutes
- For sauce whisk together ginger, garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and 2 tbsp of water
- Cut steak in little stripes and sear it with oil in a large pan over medium heat, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan and set aside
- Trim asparagus and cut into 2 inch pieces. Cut scallions.
Mix them in the same pan over medium heat. Cook until tender but crunchy, about 4 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add steak and sauce to the pan and cook until sauce thickened, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Plate your dish, place rice in a bowl first, top with stir-fry and garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
PIN ME 🙂