This post may contain affiliate links.
Easy roasted brussels sprouts recipe with maple glaze is a delicious side dish for holidays or a weeknight dinner. Thanksgiving, Christmas… treat your guests with this healthy sweet and crunchy baked dish.
Not everybody loves Brussels sprouts. But trust me, this recipe is different. Roasting sprouts is probably the easiest way of cooking them, all you need to do is to toss them woth some oil and spread in the roasting pan or sheet.
How to make maple roasted brussels sprouts
- Prepare brussels sprout. Do you need to trim them ? Yes, if they are big in size. Trim just the very end and make sure to delete the dry leaves around.
- Cut them in half. I actually like to slice only a part of them, leaving some of them whole.
- Preheat the oven and place all your sprouts on the baking sheet. Drizzle with oil (optionally you can mix them with oil in a separate bowl, but hey, more dishes to wash) and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast them for about 25-30 minutes. Then drizzle with maple syrup ( don’t use artificially flavored syrups though, only natural maple) and roast for a bit more.
What meat goes well with brussels sprouts
I love to east my brusselts sprouts with all kinds of meat or fish. I have a One pan buttery garlic salmon with brussels sprouts recipe, the combination is perfect!
Other delicious main dishes that will pair well:
More side dishes for your dinner!
- Brussels sprouts and bacon recipe
- Creamed corn recipe
- Instant Pot collard greens with bacon
- Instant pot butternut squash
Maple roasted brussels sprouts
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil could be olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Trim brussels sprouts and remove outer leaves. Cut in half and spread over the baking sheet in one layer.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the brussels sprouts,drizzle oil on top
- Roast for 25 minutes, mixing and turning brussels sprouts half way through.
- Take the sheet out, drizzle maple syrup over the sprouts, stir and let cook for another 8 minutes
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.