This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #MyOdwalla #CollectiveBias
Perfect flavorful superfood mango smoothie is the way to start your morning or enjoy on the go! Delicious and so easy to make!
Every day we are running somewhere, to work, to school, on a trip… the list is endless! I don’t personally care enough about my everyday food choices- healthy snacks are not always healthy, breakfast (a hard one!) is just not always an option…
But did you ever think that we should squeeze more out of our lives? Add more flavor, ,more fun, more entertainment and more self-caring?
Its extremely important to love what you do, to love what you put in your body and to care about yourself. Superfood mango smoothie is definitely a way to start.
One of the best fresh tasting and natural juices around me is Odwalla® . Since I love to make smoothies (hello, Berry&Maple original fans!), I prefer only the best ingredients and smoothie bases. Non GMO, no added sugar and 100% juice is an absolute YES for me.
A quick trip to Target made my day. It had all I needed, seeds, nut and my favorite Odwalla® Mango Tango®. This smoothie is calling my name now!
What happens to a juice when you combine it with some amazing seeds and nuts? A Superfood smoothie of course!
What will you need for a superfood mango smoothie
- Raw Cashews
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Shredded coconut ( love to add this everywhere!)
- Odwalla® Mango Tango®
Add all the nuts and seeds into your food processor or a high speed blender and pulse a few times
Add Odwalla® Mango Tango® to the seed and nut mixture and blend until smooth. Pour in to a Mason jar and your perfect snack on the go is ready!
LOVE SMOOTHIES? I HAVE MORE!
- Broccoli detox smoothie-oh, this one will help you lose weight fast!
- Raspberry banana oat breakfast smoothie (dairy free)
- Superfood Mango smoothie
- Post workout smoothie-lets workout together!
- Matcha green superfood smoothie
- Watermelon smoothie with lime-perfect for summertime!
Superfood mango smoothie
- Add all seeds and nut to your blender or food processor and blend for 30 seconds
- Add juice and blend for additional 30 sec.
- Pour in to a mason jar and enjoy!
Check out this article that will teach you about how many teaspoons are in a tablespoon.