Healthy delicious post workout smoothie will fill you up after your sport routine and help you boost your metabolism.
January brings a lot of people in to the sport clubs and i was not an exception.
Working hard on a treadmill and free weights area, taking group classes and sweating sweating sweating… that is all amazing but how about a post workout treat?
Not heavy, perfectly balanced with sweetness- this post workout smoothie is my favorite way to recover after hard work in the gym!
You may also like this smoothie recipes:
- Matcha green superfood smoothie
- Berry watermelon smoothie
- Blueberry smoothie bowl
- Broccoli smoothie
- Watermelon smoothie with lime
- Raspberry banana oat breakfast smoothie (dairy free)
- Superfood Mango smoothie
The smoothie is calling for different kinds of fruits. You can buy them already frozen or freeze yourself (here is some tips on freezing your own fruits).
Post workout smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1,5 cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon chia or flex seeds (optional)
- Add all ingredients listed above to the blender and blend until smooth