This post may contain affiliate links.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #justaddsilk #CollectiveBias
Delicious Raspberry banana oat breakfast smoothie that is dairy free and so easy to make! What a great way to start your busy morning with this fabulous nutritious smoothie.
I am a huge fan of homemade quick breakfasts, that keep my family full for hours and that are easy to make at home. Not everyone has time in the morning before work or school, so making smoothies has being saving my life for years now.
Here is a great deal for you guys! Use Ibotta coupon below to get a discount on your favorite Silk Almondmilk, but keep in mind that this offer is only valid in select stores. What a deal! Earn cash back while supplies last!
If you don’t like to have smoothies in the morning, try to incorporate this recipe in to your daily routine, you can swap any meal (lunch or dinner) with it or simply drink it before a workout.
Since we’ve moved from San Francisco, Walmart has become my go to store. Its close to my new house and I like how to convenient is it- I can find everything I need in one single trip!
I stumbled upon this bunker and got not one, but two cartons of Silk almondmilk- Silk Vanilla Almondmilk and Silk Unsweetened Almondmilk. These will be such great base for all my easy nutritious and delicious smoothies!
The process of creating this raspberry banana oat smoothie is very simple:
- Raspberries. First you need to get fresh raspberries. Frozen will work as well, if you like your smoothies more thick.
- Banana. Make sure the banana is very ripe- it will be very sweet and nutritious.
- Oats. I used old fashioned oats which we have for breakfast sometimes.
- Almondmilk. Add your base! Silk Almondmilk works perfect here, its smooth and tastes great.
Then you blend all these ingredients in your blender and voila!
A filling morning breakfast smoothie is ready for you to enjoy at home or take to work.
Your opinion is very important to me! If you made this recipe, please comment below, thank you!
Raspberry banana oat breakfast smoothie (dairy free)
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Almondmilk
- a handfull of raspberries
- Add all this ingredients in to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more raspberries for garnish
Tools used in this recipe
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
In the mood for more smoothies? I got you covered!
- Broccoli detox smoothie
- Superfood Mango smoothie
- Watermelon smoothie with lime
- Post workout smoothie
- Matcha green superfood smoothie
- Freezer strawberry greens smoothie packs-freezer friendly smoothie packs to make ahead!
- Mixed berry smoothie-vegan, gluten free!