This recipe is for chewy quick and easy lemon cake mix cookies that absolutely everyone can bake! Only 4 ingredients and in less then 20 minutes your delicious cookies will be ready to enjoy.
Making box cookies are the perfect way to entertain your kids. What could be easier! Just pour the cake mix into the bowl, add few more ingredients and voila, your easy delicious cookies are ready.
Lemon cake box cookies ingredients
- Lemon cake mix. No specific brand, any cake mix from the store will work
- Vegetable oil. I like to use avocado oil but any vegetable oil will work
- Powdered sugar. This ingredient will be used to roll cookie balls in before baking to develop that crinkle effect.
How do you store cake mix cookies?
Store cookies in a air tight container or zip lock bag on the counter for up to three days. If left for more, they tend to become more crumbly and change texture. Sometimes i place cookies in to the fridge to extend the storage life, but they definitely become more crispy then chewy after that.
Basically cake mix lemon cookies recipe is one of the easiest recipes you can find. Just keep your cake mix on hand and enjoy your freshly baked cookies at any time!
More Cookie recipes readers love!
- Chewy cranberry white chocolate chip cookies
- Best almond pulp cookies—–with the video!
- How to make sugar cookies
- Air fryer chocolate chip cookie bars
Cake box lemon cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box lemon cake mix 15 oz
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix oil, eggs and cake mix in a medium, bowl. Roll a teaspoon of dough and roll in the powdred sugar. Place on ingreased cokie sheet. Bake for about 7-9 minutes.