This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Chocolate 4 ingredient cake mix cookies that are ready on less then 15 minutes! Simple and easy recipe with white chocolate chips. Great for holidays, for kids snack or just because they are so soft and delicious!
Cookie recipes that use a cake mix as a base are my favorite. You may bake them with your kids, even if they are little- the recipe is super fn and easy to follow.
Chocolate cake mix cookies recipe ingredients
The list of ingredients is very short- just 4!
- cake mix
- white chocolate chips
How to make the dough you ask? Just mix first three ingredients until smooth and then fold in chocolate chips. Thats it. My kids love to help me in the kitchen especially if the recipe is as easy as this one.
More cookie recipes readers love!
- Cake mix lemon cookies recipe
- How to make sugar cookies
- Chewy cranberry white chocolate chip cookies Holidays favorite.
- Best almond pulp cookies with the video!
Chocolate cake mix cookies
- 1 package chocolate cake mix about 18.25 oz
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat eggs and butter in the stand mixer or by hand until well combined. Add cake mix and keep stirring.
- Add white chocolate chips and stir by hand until combined. Using an ice cream scooper add drops of cookie dough on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 9 minutes.
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.