This recipe is for chewy quick and easy lemon cake mix cookies that absolutely everyone can bake! Only 4 ingredients and in less then 20 minutes your delicious cookies will be ready to enjoy.
Making box cookies are the perfect way to entertain your kids. What could be easier! Just pour the cake mix into the bowl, add few more ingredients and voila, your easy delicious cookies are ready.
Lemon cake box cookies ingredients
- Lemon cake mix. No specific brand, any cake mix from the store will work
- Vegetable oil. I like to use avocado oil but any vegetable oil will work
- Powdered sugar. This ingredient will be used to roll cookie balls in before baking to develop that crinkle effect.
How do you store cake mix cookies?
Store cookies in a air tight container or zip lock bag on the counter for up to three days. If left for more, they tend to become more crumbly and change texture. Sometimes i place cookies in to the fridge to extend the storage life, but they definitely become more crispy then chewy after that.
Basically cake mix lemon cookies recipe is one of the easiest recipes you can find. Just keep your cake mix on hand and enjoy your freshly baked cookies at any time!
I usually have a few cake mix boxes in my pantry, just in case. You don’t have to have sugar, flour or lets say, milk to make cookies form scratch all the time. Safe time by making cookies form the cake mix in less then 30 minutes.
More Cookie recipes readers love!
I made quite a few favorite cookie recipes that are so easy to make. Your little kids will be happy to help you stirring the batter or rolling cookies in the powdered sugar. Get creative and add chocolate or white chocolate chips, try it with peanut butter swirls or top them with sprinkles.
- Red velvet cake mix cookies with cream cheese frosting
- Strawberry cake mix cookies
- Chocolate cake mix cookies
- Chewy cranberry white chocolate chip cookies
- How to make sugar cookies
Make a cookie tea party! Offer you kids to make cookie batter and to actually roll cookies in their hands, and you will make tea and place cookies in to the oven.
Isn’t that fun? Especially if you are stuck home for any reason and cant go outside.
Cake box lemon cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box lemon cake mix 15 oz
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix oil, eggs and cake mix in a medium, bowl. Roll a teaspoon of dough and roll in the powdred sugar. Place on ingreased cokie sheet. Bake for about 7-9 minutes.
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.