Easy and quick cake mix strawberry cookies with white chocolate chips for your Valentines day celebration or just for a cookie tea party!
Whoever invented cake box mix cookies is a genius. This cookies are not only so easy and quick to make, they also taste so good!
Types of cake mix cookies
You can easily create your own cooke recipe using any cake mix that is sold in the store. But i have my favorites:
I always keep a few boxes of cake mix in my pantry, but never actually use it for making cakes.
Strawberry cake mix cookies
The instructions are very easy to follow. You will only need a handful of ingredients, like eggs, oil, baking powder and of course the cake mix. I like how strawberries taste with white chocolate so i added white chocolate chips to the dough, and a few for decoration.
If your kids like to bake or help you baking, this is a perfect recipe for them. Not to hard for a beginner.
Cake mix strawberry white chocolate chip cookies
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- .Mix all the ingredients from the list. Fold in chocolate chips in the end
- Using a table spoon or a special cookie scooper, drop cookie dough ball on to the cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!