Soft and chewy cranberry white chocolate chip cookies recipe that is perfect for every occasion. Easy step by step recipe and delicious cookies for your family and friends to enjoy. Kids favorite!
This amazing recipe works each and every time. Of course the holiday season just calls for delicious cookies, but i like to bake them in the summer too… all year around!
I have two little kids who ask for white chocolate cookies, well, every day. I like to pack one cookie a day in their lunch box for school.
Gooey chewy white chocolate chip cranberry cookies recipe
I would say the recipe is very simple and easy to follow. First you need to cream white sugar, brown sugar and soft butter in the stand or hand mixer. Mix it until well combined and maybe even a bit fluffy. Then add egg and keep mixing. I really love to use my Kitchen Aid mixer for this task. The only downside is that its pretty loud.
Next step is to add the flour. Measure it exactly (don’t forget to level it! ). I usually just scoop the flour from the jar with my measuring cup and then level it with the knife. Works very well!
So you mix the flour with the stand mixer as well. When its time to add white chocolate chips and cranberries, detach the stand mixer bowl and add ingredients and mix by hand. Dont overmix though. In this recipe i used dried cranberries. I could not find sugar free so i used regular ones.
Its very handy to scoop cookies with a ice cream scooper. If you dont have one, just roll little balls with your hands and them place then on the ungreased cookie sheet. You can line it with the parchment paper but i didnt. It will not stick because of the high amount of butter in them.
Why are my cookies not chewy?
If your cookies are crispy and hard, most likely you simply cooked them for too long. Try to reduce baking time by a minute or two and check. You need this white chocolate cranberry cookies to be lightly golden on the bottom when done. If they are turning golden or brown on top they are definitely overcooked. When you get the cookies out of the oven and lightly press on them, they have to be very very soft.
More cookie recipes readers love!
- Cake mix lemon cookies recipe
- Best almond pulp cookies —-> with the video!
- How to make sugar cookies
White chocolate and cranberry cookies
- 1/2 cup butter soften
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In the stand mixer cream sugar and butter. Add the egg. Mix for about 30 seconds. Add flour and soda. Mix just to combine.
- Add chocolate chips and cranberries and stir them in to the dough.
- With your hands or using an ice cream scoop make little dough balls and place them on a cookie sheet*
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes until the bottom just starts turning golden. Cookies will be still gooey.
- Let cool and enjoy!