This post may contain affiliate links.
Easy flavorful one pan chicken fajitas for an easy 30 minute weekday dinner! Only 215 calories per serving and Noom diet friendly!
We love chicken fajitas in our family. The recipe is easy and you can modify it as much as you want- add corn, tomatoes, use different kind of meat or even fish(why not)! Get your spices ready and make a delicious super easy dinner for your loved ones.
Great for week meal prep too! Make it ahead on Sunday evening and separate between 3 containers for your lunch at work( add some rice, tortillas or fresh lettuce to complete the meal).
You also will like this recipes:
- Goat cheese mushroom tarts
- One pan buttery garlic salmon with Brussels sprouts
- Korean beef Bulgogi
- Beef stir-fry with asparagus
30 minute one pan chicken fajitas
Easy flavorful one pan chicken fajitas for an easy 30 minute weekday dinner!
Servings: 3 people
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs cut into thin stripes
- 2 fresh bell peppers cut into thin stripes
- 1 onion cut into thin stripes
- 1 tspn chilli powder
- 1 tspn ground cumin
- 1 tspn paprika
- 1/2 tspn garlic salt
- 1/2 tspn black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil for cooking
- Mix chicken with spices in the medium bowl and set for 15 minutes
- Heat oil in the large skillet over medium high heat. Add veggies to the skillet and cook for about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook for another 5-7 minutes until no longer pink.
- Serve with tortillas, over rice or with lettuce. Thank you and enjoy!
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 251mg | Potassium: 780mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2792IU | Vitamin C: 106mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
Tried this recipe?Follow me at @Myberrymaple and tag #berrymaple!
Saturday 11th of March 2023
Cool. I spent a long time looking for relevant content and found that your article gave me new ideas, which is very helpful for my research. I think my thesis can be completed more smoothly. Thank you.
16 Easy and Healthy Noom Recipes to Help You to Lose Weight - IzzyCooking
Monday 4th of April 2022
[…] One Pan Chicken Fajitas […]