This post may contain affiliate links.
Quick, healthy and absolutely kid friendly strawberry yogurt banana muffins will surprise you with fantastic flavor!
I had a couple overripe bananas, fresh strawberries from our local farm and a big cup of yogurt… perfect combo for some muffins!
Kiana (3 y.o.) helped me out mashing bananas and Tyler(1,5y.o) was mixing the dough with a silicone spoon… What a great toddler team! 🙂
You can keep this strawberry yogurt banana muffins in a fridge in a airtight container or in a zip lock bag up to a week, and for about couple month in a freezer.
Makes a great to go breakfast and snack! Especially for kids. Pack this muffins in a lunch box, healthy and delicious !
Strawberry yogurt banana muffins
Our favorite almond meal and yogurt strawberry banana muffins!
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tspn salt
- 1/2 tspn baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 big banana
- 1 cup strawberries thinly sliced
- preheat oven to 350F
- Mash banana with the fork in a big bowl. add an egg. add yogurt and mix it up. Add oil and stir
- Add all the dry ingredients to the bowl and stir together
- Fold in strawberries.
- Spoon into greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 44mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 7.1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.5mg
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
Tried this recipe?Follow me at @Myberrymaple and tag #berrymaple!
© 2018 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected.
You will also like this recipes:
- Healthy blueberry date banana yogurt mini muffins (sugar free!)
- Vanilla yogurt cherry pancakes
- Apple juice fruit popsicles
- Banana cherry sugar free popsicles
Wednesday 21st of February 2018
My kids would love these! Thanks for sharing!