This post may contain affiliate links.
We never skip breakfast in the morning. Wait, how can you ever skip vanilla yogurt cherry pancakes ? They are delicious, light and sugar free( see your yogurt ingredient list for a sugar content ).
The recipe calls for banana too, thats what makes pancakes so sweet. And sure while cherries are in season , I like to add them as much as possible just about everywhere.
My daughter was mixing up ingredients in a bowl while I was cutting the seeds out of that cherries. I wish she didn’t break a special cherry pitter last year, what a helpful tool!
Vanilla yogurt cherry pancakes
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tspn baking soda
- 1 banana
- 1 cup cherries or blueberries
- Mash the banana in a large bowl with a fork. Add an egg and yogurt and mix well
- Mix flour and soda in a separate bowl and then add to the wet mixture.
- Pit cherries and cut the way you want( i cut them really fine). Fold in
- Spoon the batter onto a sprayed griddle or pan heated to medium-high
- Flip the pancakes when they start to bubble a bit on the surface. Cook until golden brown on both sides and serve with maple syrup and berries
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
You also will love this recipes:
- Best almond pulp cookies
- Apple juice fruit popsicles
- Healthy blueberry date banana yogurt mini muffins(sugar free)