This post may contain affiliate links.
For this recipe, you truly don’t have to do anything. Not kidding ! Apple juice fruit popsicles require just any kind of juice and fruits!
You sure can make it more fancy by using fresh squeezed juice( especially when everything in season), but I chose an easy way today, and my kids really loved it!
I used apple juice. It freezes very well and it is very sweet. Then for a touch of color I used cut up kiwis and strawberries ( feel free to use any kids of fruit or berries) .
The only problem with this pops, is that they melt really quickly. Eat them fast!
The only mold i use for my popsicles is Fox Run 50302 Frozen Ice Pop Maker , it even comes with wooden sticks.
Try more popsicles:
Apple juice fruit popsicles
- 1 Cup Apple juice Approximately
- 5 Strawberries
- 1 Kiwi
- Thinly cut all your fruit and berries.
- Place them in your popsicle molds, pushing to the sides.
- Fill the molds with juice, leaving a little space on top. The amount of juice used really depends on how did you locate all your fruits inside the molds.
- Insert wooden sticks and freeze for 4 hours or overnight
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.