This post may contain affiliate links.
Enjoy this yummy juicy honey garlic lime glazed shrimp! Kid friendly and adult approved!
Honey and garlic is probably the most popular ingredient combination for delicious shrimp. You really cant go wrong with it! Add some lime to it like we do and the flavor will blow you away! My little toddlers lick the glaze first and then eat the shrimp 🙂
Also try this delicious recipes:
- One pan buttery garlic salmon with brussels sprouts
- Salmon ceviche with avocado rose
- Goat cheese mushroom tarts
Honey garlic lime glazed shrimp
- 1 cup shrimp (raw or cooked)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey (buy local if you can)
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- green onions for garnish
- 2 limes juiced
- Add all the ingredients( except shrimp) to a small pan and cook on low for about 7 minutes, stirring
- Add shrimp and cook for another 2 minutes on each side( if using cooked shrimp, just coat it with the sauce and simmer for a minute- you dont want to overcook it)
- Chop some green onions and garnish your shrimp
- Enjoy it as is or over rice!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.