Easy pasta recipe, Instant pot spaghetti with meatballs in sauce. Frozen or fresh meatballs with delicious noodles- a quick dinner for your whole family!
Can you cook noodles in pressure cooker?
Absolutely yes! Its so easy and it turns out perfect each time. The main secret to perfect pasta is to make sure you cover it with liquid and once its pressure cooked, quick release and separate the noodles. Try my other instant pot pasta recipes:
- Instant pot chicken lo mein noodles
- Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo pasta
- Quick and easy Instant Pot beef stroganoff
The main difference between pasta recipes mentioned above and this Instant pot spaghetti and meatballs recipe, is that i used a frozen ingredient- meatballs and premade spaghetti sauce. The easiest recipe on my blog! But if you prefer to use homemade meatballs, try meatballs recipes from this dishes- Air fryer meatballs or Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo with meatballs.
Cooking pasta in Instant pot
When i cook pasta in my Instant pot i try to use spaghetti type, or linguine. Before cooking you need to break them in half. If you are using other pasta noodles like penne or rotini, there is no need to worry. Just dump them in to your pressure cooker and cover with sauce. Once cooked, they will be perfect and not stuck together.
More Instant pot recipes you may like:
- Instant Pot beef pot roast with potatoes
- Pressure cooker (Instant Pot) whole chicken– using the CRISPLID!
- Instant Pot collard greens with bacon
- Instant Pot turkey legs with gravy
This recipe is part of my collection of Easy instant pot recipes recipes. Check it out!
Instant pot spaghetti and meatballs
- Pressure cooker
- 10 oz spaghetti noodles
- 24 oz pasta sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 lb meatballs frozen or fresh
- oil spray for the pot
- Spray the inner pot with olive oil spray. Add meatballs. Break spaghetti in half and arrange on top of meatballs. Add sauce on top and water. Make sure all spaghetti are covered with liquid.
- Close and lock the lid. Cook for 10 minutes on MANUAL. Quick release.
- Once done, stir your pasta immediently and serve with some parmesan on top.