This post may contain affiliate links.
Easy, creamy and just delicious CREAM CHEESE salmon soup with rice for you whole family to enjoy!
We love to have this soup on a cold evening( which is not not even a case here, in California right now), add some grilled piece of toast and a glass of wine( or juice, you know, for kids:).
Salmon is one of my favorite foods. I buy it mostly from Costco , in a freezer section( because its wild caught there) and use it several times a week. Its good for pasta, soups or just by its own( just place a fillet in the oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, sprinkle with some salt and pepper)! Delicious and good for you!
You may also like this recipes:
- Best mini meatball soup (easy, kid and toddler approved)
- One pan buttery garlic salmon with brussels sprouts
- Creamy goat cheese salmon pasta
Cream cheese salmon soup
- 10 cups water
- 5 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz fresh salmon (can be from frozen )
- 1,5 cup cooked rice
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 onion
- salt and pepper to taste (this soup needs a lot of salt)
- olive oil for cooking
- Shred carrot and chop the onion really fine. Heat up some olive oil in a medium pot and saute veggies for about 5 minutes .
- Add water and cream cheese to the pot, mix very well until clumps disappear. Bring to a light boil.
- Add cooked rice and salmon( cut it in to small chunks) and cook for about 5 minutes. Turn the heat off
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. Serve!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
© 2018 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. If you want to share this recipe or photos, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe