This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Easy, creamy and just delicious CREAM CHEESE salmon soup with rice for you whole family to enjoy!
We love to have this soup on a cold evening( which is not not even a case here, in California right now), add some grilled piece of toast and a glass of wine( or juice, you know, for kids:).
Salmon is one of my favorite foods. I buy it mostly from Costco , in a freezer section( because its wild caught there) and use it several times a week. Its good for pasta, soups or just by its own( just place a fillet in the oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, sprinkle with some salt and pepper)! Delicious and good for you!
You may also like this recipes:
- Best mini meatball soup (easy, kid and toddler approved)
- One pan buttery garlic salmon with brussels sprouts
- Creamy goat cheese salmon pasta
Cream cheese salmon soup
- 10 cups water
- 5 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz fresh salmon (can be from frozen )
- 1,5 cup cooked rice
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 onion
- salt and pepper to taste (this soup needs a lot of salt)
- olive oil for cooking
- Shred carrot and chop the onion really fine. Heat up some olive oil in a medium pot and saute veggies for about 5 minutes .
- Add water and cream cheese to the pot, mix very well until clumps disappear. Bring to a light boil.
- Add cooked rice and salmon( cut it in to small chunks) and cook for about 5 minutes. Turn the heat off
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. Serve!
© 2018 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. If you want to share this recipe or photos, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe