Delicate flavor and creamy texture- that’s what makes this goat cheese salmon pasta so good!
Easy family dinner in less then 30 minutes- that’s the best part about quick pasta dishes. Salmon(wild caught) is a great source of Omega 3 fats and a great addition to pasta, also makes a great combination with goat cheese!
Goat cheese is creamy, flavorful and very affordable (talking about Costco), we love it and i am trying to incorporate it in our menu few times a week.
You may also like this recipes:
- One pan buttery garlic salmon with brussels sprouts
- Honey garlic lime glazed shrimp
- Goat cheese mushroom tarts
Delicate flavor and creamy texture- that's what makes this goat cheese salmon pasta so good!
- 6 oz spaghetti (about 1/3 of standart pack)
- 4 oz raw salmon fillet (i use from frozen)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 onion
- couple mushrooms (add more if you like)
- 4 oz goat cheese (not crumbled one)
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil for cooking
- green onions for garnish
- couple cherry tomatoes for garnish (burn them on a dry skillet for a couple minutes if you like)
First, cook spaghetti according to the package instructions.
Chop garlic and onions very fine and cook in the the skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes. until very fragrant.
Cube salmon fillet, slice mushrooms and add to the skillet. cook for additional 5-7 minutes, add salt and pepper
Meanwhile, mix goat cheese and milk in a little bowl with the fork. You want to melt goat cheese as much as possible.
Turn the heat off. Add cheese mixture to the skillet, stirring constantly.
Drain your noodles and add to the skillet. Mix together and serve. Garnish with chopped green onions and cherry tomatoes.