Delicious pressure cooker dump and start meal that is quick to make and easy even for a beginner- Instant Pot Chicken lo mein spaghetti pasta.
How to cook pasta in pressure cooker
When you cook pasta noodles in your instant pot, you want to cover them in liquid as much as possible. This spaghetti noodles will be al dente in 4 minutes under high pressure. If you want you noodles to be on a soft side, cook them for 5 minutes.
Chicken lo mein noodles in instant pot
This recipes is very easy to follow and you whole family will love it. You will need just a bunch ingredients:
- chicken thighs
- bell peppers
- green onions
- and the rest is seasoning, sauces and broth
Will pasta stick together in instant pot?
Oh yes it is. But it should not be a problem as soon you have forks at home. All you will need once noodles are ready is to separate noodles with a fork for a minute. It will be pretty easy.
You can absolutely use chicken breasts instead of chicken thighs if you like to. I used thighs because my kids prefer dark meat. Plus its more juicy indeed!
Once the dish is done add plenty of sesame seeds on it and mix. It will add an extra flavor and pretty look.
Other Instant pot pasta recipes.
More instant pot recipes readers love!
- Beef and vegetable soup in Instant Pot
- Instant Pot turkey legs with gravy
- Instant Pot butternut squash soup
- Instant pot pork roast and potatoes
- Instant Pot collard greens with bacon
Find more instant pot recipes in my instant pot recipes gallery.
Instant pot chicken lo mein
- 1 tbspn sesame oil
- 4 chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsn soy sauce
- 2 tbsn hoisin sauce
- 1 lb spaghetti brake in half
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup green onions chopped
- sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 tbsn cornstarch
- 1 tbsn water
- Chop chicken thighs in to about 1 inch sized pieces.
- Into your pressure cooker inner pot add sesame oil, chicken, mushrooms, chicken broth, soy sauce and hoisin. And spaghetti. Cook for 4 minutes on MANUAL, HIGH PRESSURE. Quick release
- In a separate small bowl mix cornstarch with water and pour over noodles. Like i mentioned in the post, separate stuck noodles with a fork. Add carrots, peppers, mix well and close the lid. Let sit for 10 minutes until veggies are soft.
- Add green onions and sesame seeds and serve.