Perfectly sweetened and full of holiday spirit- this orange ricotta mini tarts with delightful chunky cranberry sauce will be a great addition for your holiday table!
The winter is almost here and nights are getting longer and days shorter… Slowly getting ready for the holidays, guests and beautiful dishes!
My kids cant wait for the beautiful season full of joy, ice skating (we have a nice ice rink on the farm about 30 minutes away from the house) and seasonal treats. If you read my blog or following me on Instagram, you should know that I always keep Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry in my freezer section. Honestly , i am obsessed with Puff Pastry tarts, just check these two recipes out :
Puff Pastry Sheets are the perfect ingredient for some truly “wow-worthy” recipes– all year long.
When we talk about winter holiday season, I see beautiful breakfast, frosted window and hot ricotta sweet tarts right out of the oven… great for a family morning time or to share with guests for any occasion, easy and time saving.
orange ricotta puff pastry tarts recipe with chunky cranberry sauce
- 2 Puff pastry sheets (thawed)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup cranberries
- 3 oz ricotta cheese
- 1/2 orange peel and juice
- 1 egg
- 1 egg (whisk for egg wash)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and oil spay
- Cut Pastry Sheets in to 18 even squares. Mix ricotta, orange juice and peel, egg in a medium bowl. Place the mixture in the center of each square, brush the sides with egg wash and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil water in a small pan and dissolve sugar. Add cranberries and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat. Cool off
- Take your tarts out of the oven and let cool. Top each one with cranberry sauce and enjoy!
Looking for more holiday inspiration? Check this Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Holiday Recipes and Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Pinterest !