This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Very light and easy mixed berry smoothie for your next busy breakfast.
The summer was great, wasn’t it? Sun, fresh fruits, berries and lots of smoothies and iced drinks . Did you freeze any farmers market goods? I sure did??
To help me survive through those not berry friendly months, i froze lots of strawberries, blueberries(u-pick farms), blackberries and much much more (even corn when it was 25 cents each).
Smoothies are perfect for busy mornings, for on the go breakfast, even for a dinner substitute! My kids love their to go cups just as much as i do.
Mixed berry smoothie (vegan, gluten free)
- 1 cup mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries) frozen or not
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 small banana
- 1/4 cup water or coconut water
- Simply add all the ingredients in to your high speed blender and BLEND!
- Add couple ice cubes for a thicker consistency
Thank you and Enjoy!