Hearty, meaty and just simply delicious Caldo de Res in Instant Pot will warm your body and soul. Mexican beef soup ( SOPA DE RES) in your pressure cooker!
Instant Pot is perfect for all kind of soups you could ever think of- Old fashioned beef and vegetable soup in Instant Pot, Instant Pot 15 bean and Sausage soup
or this Mexican beef soup- Caldo de Res. Also try Caldo de Res recipe for the stove!
My kids love its meaty flavor and I love how easy is it to make it now, in pressure cooker. No more 4 hour soup cooking sessions here! Caldo de Res in Instant pot is a delicious soup that will not disappoint you! Try it! 🙂
For true instant pot lovers- MUST HAVE INSTANT POT ACCESSORIES
Caldo de Res in Instant Pot
- 2 lb beef shanks
- 1/2 onion
- 1 chayote
- 2 zucchinis
- 1/2 medium cabbage cut into chunks
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 potatoes
- 2 carrots cut into big chunks
- 3 corn cut into 3 pieces each
- 1 tomato
- salt and pepper
- Wash beef shanks and place into your instant pot. Add sliced onions and bay leaf. add 8-10 cups of water. Lock the lid and put IP to high pressure for 40 minutes. Nature release to avoid foam splashing.
- Open lid and add chopped potatoes, sliced chayote and zucchinis, carrots, corn, cabbage and sliced tomatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lock the lid and push high pressure setting for 4 minutes. Quick release.
- Serve with chopped cilantro and quartered lime.
© 2018 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected.