Healthy breakfast frittata recipe made in your air fryer- what could be easier! Low carb egg dish served in less then 10 minutes. This omelette frittata is vegetarian, gluten free, keto and weight watchers friendly.
I never thought of making eggs in the air fryer before until this moment. Who knew it will be so easy and time saving!
I recently ordered an air fryer accessory kit ( the cheapest one:) and decided to try those pans out.
How do you cook breakfast frittata in air fryer
I chose to make a vegetarian one, because in lighter in calories and honeslty, thats just what i had in the fridge at that moment.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- Whisk eggs and sliced veggies in a bowl
- Add the mixture to the pan and then add the pan to the air fryer
- Cook for 5 minutes, add some shredded cheese and then again for 1 minute
What ingredients do i put in Air fryer omelette frittata
- bell peppers
Best eat this egg dish while its warm. You can double the amount of cheese if you feel like it.
Next time i will add some zucchinis and maybe tomatoes, why not! Also cant wait to try an all meat frittata, it should be fun!
Air fryer breakfast frittata
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 bell pepper diced
- 1/4 small onion chopped
- 2 cremini mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbspn cream or milk
- 2 tbspn shredded cheese like cheddar or any
- Whisk eggs with cream. Add salt and pepper. Add veggies.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Pour the mixture to the pan and place that put into the air fryer. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add shredded cheese and then cook for another 1 minute.
- Carefully remove the pan from the air fryer ( i used a towel) and serve with avocado, tomatoes and bread if desired. Enjoy.