This post may contain affiliate links.
Healthy breakfast air fryer egg frittata recipe- what could be easier! Low carb egg dish served in less then 10 minutes. This air fryer omelette frittata is vegetarian, gluten free, keto and weight watchers friendly. Perfect air fryer breakfast!
I never thought of making eggs in the air fryer before until this moment. Who knew it will be so easy and time saving! I recently ordered an air fryer accessory kit ( the cheapest one actually ) and decided to try those pans out. If you don’t have any of this fancy air fryer accessories, don’t worry! You can easily use any of the heat proof oven safe pans and pots that you use in the oven. Make sure they fit though and the air fryer basket closes completely.
How do you cook breakfast frittata in air fryer
I chose to make a vegetarian one, because in lighter in calories and honestly, that’s just what i had in the fridge at that moment.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- Whisk eggs and sliced veggies in a bowl
- Add the mixture to the pan and then add the pan to the air fryer
- Cook for 5 minutes, add some shredded cheese and then again for 1 minute
What ingredients do i put in Air fryer omelette frittata
- Eggs. I used fresh medium size eggs from farmers market
- Cream. Half and half is my choice. Regular milk can be used too
- Mushrooms. My favorite are cremini mushrooms or just white mushrooms they sell in Costco.
- Onion. I don’t use red onion in almost any of my recipes. Instead i use a sweet yellow one.
- Bell peppers. Any size, any color!
- Salt and pepper
- Cheese. Shredded cheddar was pretty for this recipes , but use the cheese you have in the fridge. It doesn’t really matter!
Back to our air fryer frittata. Best eat this egg dish while its warm. You can double the amount of cheese if you feel like it.
Next time i will add some zucchinis and maybe tomatoes, why not! Also cant wait to try an all meat frittata, it should be fun!
Air fryer breakfast frittata
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 bell pepper diced
- 1/4 small onion chopped
- 2 cremini mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbspn cream or milk
- 2 tbspn shredded cheese like cheddar or any
- Whisk eggs with cream. Add salt and pepper. Add veggies.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Pour the mixture to the pan and place that into the air fryer. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add shredded cheese and then cook for another 1 minute.
- Carefully remove the pan from the air fryer ( i used a towel) and serve with avocado, tomatoes and bread if desired. Enjoy.
Tools used in this recipe
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.