This post may contain affiliate links.
Morning favorite – crispy air fryer bacon! No mess and made in under 8 minutes to pair with your favorite breakfast dish. 3 slices has 5 weight watchers smart points.
How to cook bacon in Air fryer
This is the easiest way i found so far. No mess, no splashing fat- just perfect crispy bacon each time. Here is another recipe i tried with bacon- Air fryer bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers
- To achieve desired crispiness, check on your bacon couple times during the cooking process. You know , some people like it more crisp, some less.
- I chose thin cut of bacon. For a thick cut i would expand cooking time by 1 minute
- Place bacon into already preheated air fryer basket, 375 degrees
- How long to cook bacon in air fryer? 8 minutes usually enough for me, but keep an eye on it!
How to prevent air fryer from smoking
Smoke coming from air fryer is the oil or fat, that dripped from the dish and started to burn.
If your air fryer started to smoke, what to do to prevent it next time? Add some water on the bottom of the air fryer basket. Not too much, otherwise it may pour out through the holes of the basket.
Is it safe to cook bacon in air fryer?
Yes it is. So far i didnt have any problems with it- no mess, no smoking too! Try this crispy bacon with my favorite breakfast eggs dish- Air fryer breakfast frittata or Air fryer hard boiled eggs (very quick and easy to make too).
Be a part of a new growing community of air fryer lovers. Join the new private Facebook group, where i post only best, trusted recipes from my site and other helpful tips and tricks. Get new updates and new recipes first!
Air fryer crispy bacon
- 5 strips bacon
- Add bacon into preheated to 375 degrees air fryer basket. Try to put it in one layer
- Cook for 8 minutes, checking couple time to make sure to achieve the desired level of crispiness.
- Serve with eggs!
Tools used in this recipe
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.