Creamy delicious angel hair Alfredo salmon pasta for your next family dinner!
Its good to have angel hair pasta on hand in your home pantry!
It cooks very fast and tastes fantastic with a simple creamy Alfredo sauce. Sure you can use fettuccine noodles or linguini, it will not affect the flavor but will change the whole dish consistency a bit.
For the recipe i used fresh Alaskan salmon fillets, but if you prefer a more smoky flavor, use smoked salmon( just add it in the end without cooking).
I don’t recommend using pregrated cheese for this recipe. It tastes different and always contain cellulose to prevent it from caking( it affects flavor and not healthy at all).
I buy Parmigiano- Reggiano from Costco and grate it myself.
You will also like this recipes :
Try to add a bit of homemade pesto to this recipe, delicious!
Angel hair alfredo salmon pasta
- 1/3 lb angel hair pasta
- 5 white mushrooms
- 1 cup cream ( half and half)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan freshly grated
- 1/3 onion
- 1 lb salmon
- 1/8 tspn salt
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions.
- Chop onions and cook them in a skillet with butter over medium heat until soft, about 3 minutes
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile wash your salmon and cut in small pieces ( really slice it the way you want, big chunks or small pieces). Add to your skillet and cook on medium for 5 minutes. stirring occasionally.
- Add cream and bring to boil, turn it down to medium and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat down and add cheese. Add cooked angel hair pasta, mix it and plate, garnishing with chopped cilantro and extra parmigiano cheese. Enjoy!