This post may contain affiliate links.
Easy 3 ingredient popsicles recipe to cool you down on a hot day( absolutely kids approved!).
What do you do when it’s 110F outside and your AC is struggling to keep the temperature in a low 80s in the house…
Kids approved , absolutely delicious and crispy fresh- watermelon lime honey popsicles ! Time to throw some popsicle party!
Always using same popsicle mold –
i cant even remember how many popsicles did this little mold had to deal with!
Easy and stylish.
Watermelon lime honey popsicles
- 2 Cups Watermelon (cut in cubes)
- 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp Honey (Support your local farmers!)
- Cut lime in half and juice it. Add to your blender with the watermelon and honey
- Blend until smooth but not foamy (couple seconds) and pour into your popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 4 hours
- To get the popsicle out , place the mold under the running warm water for about 15 seconds , it will help to get them out 🙂 Enjoy!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.