Looking for the recipe for your rotisserie chicken leftovers? Try this rotisserie chicken cheese pasta recipe, so creamy and satisfying!
Buying Rotisserie chicken for lunch is so easy and time saving! Especially when you get a good deal on it (like Costco rotisserie chicken)… My kids only like to chicken thighs and drumsticks to eat, so most of the time we end up with a chicken breast leftover. It can be used in so many different ways! You can try in easy rotisserie chicken frittata for breakfast or chicken salad for lunch.
Or make a chicken pasta! Easy, creamy and time saving too. Throw some veggies and cheese in and enjoy your next delicious lunch!
Rotisserie chicken cheese pasta
- 1 cooked Rottiserie chicken breast (cut in cubes)
- 1/2 onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 tspn olive oil (for the pan)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 6 oz whole grain pasta (regular pasta works too)
- 1,5 cup half and half cream
- 1 cup shredded Mozarella
- 1 cup shredded cheddar (any other hard chese works too)
- Cook pasta according to your package instructions.
- Heat the skillet with oil olive in it. Add onions and peppers and cook for about 5 minutes, until very fragrant.
- Add chicken and cherry tomatoes. Cook for additional 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Turn the heat off and then add cream and cheese, stirring.
- Now mix it with your cooked pasta just like i did and serve!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
© 2017 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. If you want to share this recipe or photos, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe