Hot weather will come before you even know that! Beat heat with this easy blueberry popsicles!
Here ,in California, its getting pretty hot in the afternoon, and the best thing to cool down is to eat some delicious cold popsicles made with fresh fruit and berries!
I picked all this blueberries with the help of my little daughter Kiana at one of u-pick farms not to far away from Modesto, CA. We picked a year worth supply of berries that day! What a great day it was to spend with little ones!
Easy blueberry popsicles
- 1,5 cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- 3 dates soaked in water
- 2 tbsp half and half
- put all the ingredients in your blender
- blend until smooth
- pour smoothie into your ice cream molds and put in the freezer for 30 min
- once its set a bit insert wooden sticks in each mold
- put back in a freezer for at least 4 hours, better overnight
Popsicle mold i used Fox Run 50302 Frozen Ice Pop Maker
Try more popsicles recipes :