Refreshing crispy salad full of healthy fats and flavor!
For this salad I used canned corn, but if you have a chance to grill fresh one, that will add so much more extra flavor!
Avocado is a must in our house. There is no single day we would not eat one! I like to make avocado roses- so easy to do and looks pretty attractive 🙂
I made this big plate of salad for lunch and shared with both of my kids… we even had a little bit of leftover for later! Good size!
Chicken i used for this salad is from the Honey garlic lime chicken thighs recipe. Easy, delicious and affordable!
If you would like, you can even use rotisserie chicken here!
Avocado corn salad with chicken
- 1 can sweet corn
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- 1 medium size shallot
- 2 big avocados
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 honey garlic lime chicken thighs
- some chopped cilantro
- Take a medium bowl. Open a can of corn and discard the liquid. Add corn to the bowl
- Cut tomatoes the way you want( i prefer not to thin). Thinly slice shallots. Add it to the bowl
- Peel and cube avocados. Add to the bowl and immediately squeeze the lime on top. Add olive oil and mix
- Cook chicken according to the instructions in this recipe
- Cut it up and place on top of your delicious salad. Sprinkle cilantro on top Enjoy!