This post may contain affiliate links.
Satisfying, flavorful, absolutely delicious. That is all about this Avocado Potato Salad!
This salad is a little crunchy too. I added some celery for freshness and corn for sweetness. Plus my kids really cant live without having corn in every second dish.
Corn could be fresh from the cob or canned like we used it here, in avocado potato salad. Depend on a season.
Meat lovers can easily add some crunchy bacon bits here, or chopped cooked ham, yum! We like to keep it simple though 🙂
Avocado potato salad
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 avocado
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup corn (i used canned one)
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil water in a large pot. Peel potatoes and put them in to a boiling water. Cook for about 15-20 minutes until soft.
- Cook eggs in the same or different pot for 10 minutes. Peel.
- Take medium bowl. Chop celery, potatoes and eggs in a 1/2 inch sizes. Add to the bowl. Add corn and sliced avocado.
- Mix mayo, sour cream and mustard in a separate little bowl. Pour into your salad. Stir and salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
© 2018 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. If you want to share this recipe or photos, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe