Juicy and delicious chicken thighs in a honey garlic lime marinade! Make it for your next family dinner- everybody will love it!
In my family everybody has its favorite chicken part. For my husband its chicken breast, wings and drumsticks for kids and usually thighs for me.
Most of the chicken we eat we buy at the local farm. Pasture raised, grass fed and happy chickens- that what makes anychicken dishes taste even better.
Of course we eat Costco chicken too, just not on regular basis.
This recipe needs just a few ingredients, but that fantastic combo creates an outstanding flavor! You can marinade your chicken overnight if you want, but even 1 hour will do the job.
Also you will love this recipes:
- One pot chicken thighs with zucchini rice
- Glazed meatloaf with sweet potatoes and green beans
- Beef stir-fry with asparagus
Honey garlic lime chicken thighs
- 4-5 chicken thighs skin on
- 2 limes
- 5 cloves of garlic (adjust the amount to your taste)
- 1 tbsp honey
- chopped cilantro
- oil for frying
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- a splash of olive oil for marinade
- Prepare a medium bowl.
Thinly slice garlic. Cut limes in half and squeeze all the juice out. Add honey and olive oil and mix very well
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Place them in the bowl of marinade and put in the fridge( 30 min- overnight)
- Heat the skillet over medium high heat. Place chicken (and marinade) to skillet and cook for about 5 minutes on each side until no longer pink.
- Put under the broiler skin side up for another 2 min( dont burn!)
- Serve with white rice or fresh salad. Enjoy!
© 2017 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. If you want to share this recipe or photos, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe