Delicious sweet potato fries made in your air fryer! Healthy easy side dish recipes with lots of flavor. You can make them spicy or even add some cinnamon,but i used just basic spices and a bit of olive oil and we absolutely love it!
How to make sweet potato fries in air fryer
So the recipe for sweet potatoes is not very different from my Air fryer french fries (fresh or frozen) recipe. Here is the instruction of how to make perfect potato slices:
- Peel you sweet potato. You can also leave the skin on if you like its texture
- Cut in preferred sized slices or wedges. Just make sure that they are all about the same size
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees. Always preheat your air fryer for best results
- In a medium size mixing bowl mix potatoes with olive oil and spices. I like to use pink salt and fresh ground pepper only
- Cook in batches. Dont overfill the basket, place fries in one layer and cook in 2-3 batches ( for the potato pictured above, i had to make two batches)
- Serve immediately !
Another healthy air fryer recipes
I cook lots of healthy air fryer recipes. Most of them are oil free, low carb, whole30 and keto friendly.
Its not a secret that air fryer is your friend when you trying to lose weight but still want to have all that fried food in your life. Even fries could be made without deep frying! So cool!
How to cook sweet potato fries or wedges from frozen?
Usually i just double the cooking time. So for this recipe it will be 16 minutes instead of 8 minutes. Shake them along the way and make sure to look closely, because cooking time vary depending on the size of your slices.
Be a part of a new growing community of air fryer lovers. Join the new private Facebook group, where i post only best, trusted recipes from my site and other helpful tips and tricks. Get new updates and new recipes first!
- 1 big sweet potato
- pinch of salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 tspn olive oil
Peel and cut sweet potato in a french fries shape slices. Put in to a bowl and mix with salt, pepper and oil.
Preheat Air fryer to 400 degrees. Add potatoes in batches, don't overcrowd.
Cook for 8 minutes, shaking once or twice.
Serve with your favorite dip
You can find more cooking instructions and tips in the post