This post may contain affiliate links.
Flavorful egg noodles with some creamy garlic Parmesan sauce- very easy and delicious weeknight 30 min dinner for the whole family.
Not everyone has time to prepare fancy dishes for dinner, but everyone is hungry ! Try this creamy beef bell pepper pasta dish for your next family dinner or lunch( my husband and kids love it!).
You can substitute ground beef for turkey or ground chicken. You also can use a variety of bell peppers to make the dish more colorful.
Egg noodles go so well with this dish! Simple fettuccine or linguine will do the job too( my kids like all kinds of noddles so I never have a problem what kind to pick for the next noodle meal).
Hope you will enjoy the recipe and let me know what you think in the comments!
Thank you and Bon Appetite!
You will also love this recipes:
- Angel hair alfredo salmon pasta
- One pot chicken thighs with zucchini rice
- One pan buttery garlic salmon with brussels sprouts
Creamy beef bell pepper pasta
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tspn garlic salt
- 1.5 cup half and half
- 0.5 cup` freshly grated parmegiano
- 2 lb ground beef
- 8 oz dry egg noodles
- chopped green onions for garnish
- more parmegiano for garnish
- Cook egg noodles using instructions on a package.
- Thinly slice bell pepper and onion. Preheat medium sie skillet with about 1 tspn olive oil and sear vegetables for about 3 minutes. Add peeled and chopped garlic and and add to the pan. cook for additional 1 minute.
- Add ground beef to the pan and mix it until well crumbled, browned and cooked through( about 7-10 min)
- Add cream to the pan and heat it there without boiling. Turn the heat off and add cheese.
- Add cooked pasta to the pan and mix well. Garnish with chopped green onions and more parmegiano
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.