Looking for easy perfect air fryer recipes? Check this amazing grilled cheese sandwich!
I finally invested in the Air Fryer, and oh my, how happy am i and my kids!
In the first week we tried so many different recipes and let me tell you, all of them were delicious and very easy to make.
Oil free cooking in general is amazing, Most of My air fryer recipe are suitable for keto and paleo diets, low in weight watchers points and whole30 friendly.
Well, except this recipe:) We all need a treat sometimes!
How to make a perfect grilled cheese sandwich in Air Fryer
It takes only 5 minutes to make a perfect grilled cheese sandwich. Not too much butter, even a kid can make it!
- I like to use cheddar cheese. But Havarti will also work great, or American!
- We use whole wheat bread for our sandwiches. But use white if you want
- Air Fryer. We bought our in Costco for an amazing price! Amazon has a great collection of all kinds of air fryers too!
Thank you for all your amazing comments! I learned a bunch of tips and tricks that help to make absolutely perfect grilled cheese.
For example- if your top bread piece is frying away during cooking, use a toothpick to keep it in place! So easy and so helpful.
More air fryer recipes readers love!
- Air fried Oreos
- Airfryer Steak-with the video!
- Airfryer Salmon -cook from frozen!
- Air fryer Cornish hen
- Air fryer salmon patties
- Air fryer bacon
- Air fryer meatballs
Full list of my healthy air fryer recipes has over 50 recipes! Check it out!
Air Fryer grilled cheese sandwich
- 2 slices bread
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices turkey (optional)
- Preheat the AF to 350 degrees.
- Spread the butter on one side of the bread. Add cheese, turkey if using and cover with another piece of bread, buttered on the opposite side.
- Place the sandwich inside th Air Fryer. Set the time for 5 minutes. Turn half way.
- The grilled cheese sandwich suppose to look like on the picture, toasty and with lots of melted cheese!:)