Delicious juicy Cornish hen in your air fryer, the best recipe for crispy skin and fantastic flavor!
How to make Cornish hens in Air fryer
This must be the easiest recipe i ever made, not only in the air fryer, but ever. I like to buy cornish hens in butches in Costco, my local Costco sells it in packs of six for a very good price!
So, whats is so amazing about cooking Cornish hen in the Air Fryer?
- Preheat AF to 390F
- Rub the bird with your favorite spices (or make it simple like i did)
- Place Cornish hen in the AF basket and wait for about 25 minutes
- Turn half way through . This step is completely optional, because the skin will get crispy everywhere anyways. I do this just in case:)
- Thats it! Crispy, juicy and absolutely delicious Cornish hen is ready! Add your favorite side dish or a simple veggie salad and enjoy your dinner.
Make sure to check on this Must Have Air Fryer Accessories list!
Be a part of a new growing community of air fryer lovers. I just started a very new Facebook group, where i will post only best, trusted recipes from my site and my friends blogs. Get new updates and new recipes too!
- 1 cornish hen
- black pepper
- coconut spray or olive oil spray
Rub Corish hen with spices . Spray Air fryer basket with olive or coconut oil spray.
Place Cornish hen in to your Air fryer ( 390F for 25 minutes). Turn half way through.
Carefully take it out and serve
Nutrition FactsAir Fryer Cornish hen Amount Per Serving Calories 300 Calories from Fat 189 % Daily Value* Total Fat 21g 32% Saturated Fat 5g 25% Cholesterol 151mg 50% Sodium 91mg 4% Potassium 354mg 10% Protein 25g 50% Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 0.9% Calcium 1.7% Iron 6.5%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Thank you for reading and trying my recipes. Your opinion is very important to me! Please leave a comment below if you made this dish! Also tag me and follow on INSTAGRAM at @myberrymaple .