Very light and easy mixed berry smoothie for your next busy breakfast.
The summer was great, wasn’t it? Sun, fresh fruits, berries and lots of smoothies and iced drinks . Did you freeze any farmers market goods? I sure did??
To help me survive through those not berry friendly months, i froze lots of strawberries, blueberries(u-pick farms), blackberries and much much more (even corn when it was 25 cents each).
Smoothies are perfect for busy mornings, for on the go breakfast, even for a dinner substitute! My kids love their to go cups just as much as i do.
Mixed berry smoothie (vegan, gluten free)
- 1 cup mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries) frozen or not
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 small banana
- 1/4 cup water or coconut water
- Simply add all the ingredients in to your high speed blender and BLEND!
- Add couple ice cubes for a thicker consistency
Thank you and Enjoy!