Lets talk about dips today. How do you eat your fruits and berries? What about celery and carrot sticks? In my family we eat fresh fruits daily, no need in a dip…but sometimes,you know, my kids ask for an extra flavor,and here it comes! Easy healthy chocolate fruit and berry dip!
The dip is great for after school snack for kids or a little treat at work. Pair it with strawberries, raspberries, bananas, apples, or even pretzels and crackers. It stores well in a fridge in a airtight container, so you can always double(or even triple!:) the recipe and have the dip ready for you every time you crave a delicious snack.
Easy healthy fruit and berry dip
- 1/2 Cup Greek yogurt Organic if possible
- 1 Tbsp Almond or peanut butter
- 1/8 Tspn Real vanilla extract
- 1 Tspn Maple syrup
- 1 Tspn Cacao powder
- Mix all the ingredients very well in a small bowl
- Enjoy dipping in your favourite fruit, berries or veggies!
please pin and share the recipe if you like it!
❤️ You may also like this delicious almond pulp cookies recipe !