Delicate flavor and creamy texture- that’s what makes this goat cheese salmon pasta so good!
Easy family dinner in less then 30 minutes- that’s the best part about quick pasta dishes. Salmon(wild caught) is a great source of Omega 3 fats and a great addition to pasta, also makes a great combination with goat cheese!
Goat cheese is creamy, flavorful and very affordable (talking about Costco), we love it and i am trying to incorporate it in our menu few times a week.
You may also like this recipes:
- One pan buttery garlic salmon with brussels sprouts
- Honey garlic lime glazed shrimp
- Goat cheese mushroom tarts
Creamy goat cheese salmon pasta
- 6 oz spaghetti (about 1/3 of standart pack)
- 4 oz raw salmon fillet (i use from frozen)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 onion
- couple mushrooms (add more if you like)
- 4 oz goat cheese (not crumbled one)
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil for cooking
- green onions for garnish
- couple cherry tomatoes for garnish (burn them on a dry skillet for a couple minutes if you like)
- First, cook spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Chop garlic and onions very fine and cook in the the skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes. until very fragrant.
- Cube salmon fillet, slice mushrooms and add to the skillet. cook for additional 5-7 minutes, add salt and pepper
- Meanwhile, mix goat cheese and milk in a little bowl with the fork. You want to melt goat cheese as much as possible.
- Turn the heat off. Add cheese mixture to the skillet, stirring constantly.
- Drain your noodles and add to the skillet. Mix together and serve. Garnish with chopped green onions and cherry tomatoes.
© 2018 BerryMaple. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected.