Healthy low carb air fryer vegetable kebabs that are so simple and quick to make, in just about 10 minutes! This vegan air fryer skewers are whole 30 , gluten free, paleo and very in low calories too! Weight watchers 0 smart points!
Try this vegetable recipe for your air fryer! Healthy and great as a separate dish or appetizer. Made in about 10 minutes and absolutely oil free!
Can you cook vegetables in the Air fryer?
Absolutely! Make your veggies even more healthy buy cooking them in the air fryer-without any extra oil .
My preferred cooking temperature for air fried veggies is 390 degrees for about 10 minutes, but it depends. Here is my favorite air fryer veggie recipe- Air fryer buffalo cauliflower , or Air fryer Avocado fries.
What are the best vegetables for kebabs?
- Bell peppers are my favorite. Choose from a variety of colors
- Onions. They are crunchy and sweet and have a nice little kick
- Eggplants. Such an amazing vegetable for air frying!
- Zucchinis. They fit truly in every vegetable meal
This Air fryer veggie kabobs are gluten free, vegan, paleo, whole 30 and WW 0 points!
Suitable for almost every diet, unless you decide to dip it in some high calorie dip 🙂 But seriously, we love love to eat this skewers as it, or with a touch of lemon juice and chopped parsley or cilantro.
If you are using wooden skewers , make sure to presoak them for about 10 minutes. This is skewers i use.
Soft, juicy, perfect for meal prep too!
Also here you will find a great gift guide of best Air fryer accessories, that will help you make even more delicious meals (great GIFT to yourself!)!
Thank you for reading and trying my recipes. Your opinion is very important to me!
Please leave a comment below if you made this dish! Also tag me and follow on INSTAGRAM at @myberrymaple .
Air fryer vegetable kebabs
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zuchini
- 1/2 onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6-inch skewers
- If using wooden skewers, place them in water for 10 minutes before using.
- Cut all the veggies in about 1 inch pieces. Thread them on skewers and sprinkle with some salt and pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 390F, add skewers and cook for 10 minutes.