Delicious juicy Cornish hen in your air fryer, the best recipe for crispy skin and fantastic flavor!
How to make Cornish hens in Air fryer
This must be the easiest recipe i ever made, not only in the air fryer, but ever. I like to buy cornish hens in butches in Costco, my local Costco sells it in packs of six for a very good price!
So, whats is so amazing about cooking Cornish hen in the Air Fryer?
- Preheat AF to 390F
- Rub the bird with your favorite spices (or make it simple like i did)
- Place Cornish hen in the AF basket and wait for about 25 minutes
- Turn half way through . This step is completely optional, because the skin will get crispy everywhere anyways. I do this just in case:)
- Thats it! Crispy, juicy and absolutely delicious Cornish hen is ready! Add your favorite side dish or a simple veggie salad and enjoy your dinner.
Love that color? That is exactly what you will get after you follow my recipe.
Make sure to check on this must have Air Fryer Accessories. This post has lots of helpful devices to make your cooking better and easier.
What to serve with Air fryer cornish hen
- Air fryer asparagus– clean eating option
- Air fryer sweet potato fries
- Air fryer corn-oh this is so good with everything!
I have more delicious air fryer recipes to try
- Air fryer hamburger
- Air Fryer fish and chips-restaurant quality!
- Air fryer hot dogs
- Air fryer fried Oreos – kids favorite!
- Best Air fryer Steak
- Air Fryer Grilled cheese sandwich-that whats we eat for breakfast
- If you are interested in more recipes , you can find them in my air fryer recipes page
Air Fryer Cornish hen
- 1 cornish hen
- black pepper
- coconut spray or olive oil spray
- Rub Corish hen with spices . Spray Air fryer basket with olive or coconut oil spray.
- Place Cornish hen in to your Air fryer ( 390F for 25 minutes). Turn half way through.
- Carefully take it out and serve
Thank you for reading and trying my recipes. Your opinion is very important to me! Please leave a comment below if you made this dish! Also tag me and follow on INSTAGRAM at @myberrymaple .