Our favorite way of making hot dogs- in the Air fryer! Such an easy , quick way to make perfect crispy bun and juicy hot dogs.
Easy 2 ingredient recipe for a quick lunch or to feed the crowd- Air fryer hot dogs!
Nothing can beat the convenience of this cooking method. Completely mess free and it take only 5 minutes to make it.
Please check my other air fryer recipes, they are all oil free, easy to follow and delicious! Most are weight watchers and keto friendly too!
Best quick lunch on the go and kid friendly too.
- Air fryer bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers
- Air fryer salmon cakes (patties)
- Air fryer beef steak kabobs
- Air fryer french fries (fresh or frozen)
- Air Fryer fish and chips
How to cook hot dogs in air fryer
Air fryers come in different sizes. My Air fryer (Gourmia 5 Qt), that i bought in Costco, perfectly fits 3 hot dogs with buns.
They fit tight but perfect. For the buns i use regular buns from the general stores like Walmart or something similar.
For franks i like to use McCormick Montreal Steak Smoked Sausage. Its tasty and i like the quality. But of course, any of your favorite sausage will work just fine!
How to cook hot dogs? First cook franks for about 5 minutes at 375 degrees.
And then place sausages in to buns and cook for another couple minutes at the same temperature. Yum!
Be a part of a new growing community of air fryer lovers. Join the new private Facebook group, where i post only best, trusted recipes from my site and other helpful tips and tricks. Get new updates and new recipes first!
SIMILAR AIR FRYER RECIPES:
Air fryer hot dogs
- 3 hot dog buns
- 3 bun size beef franks
- Very easy! Place franks in the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Take them out and place inside the hot dog bun. Put back in to the air fryer and cook for about 1 more minute. Check on it to see how crispy you want it.