Our favorite way of making hot dogs- in the Air fryer! Such an easy , quick way to make perfect crispy bun and juicy hot dogs.
Easy 2 ingredient recipe for a quick lunch or to feed the crowd- Air fryer hot dogs!
Nothing can beat the convenience of this cooking method. Completely mess free and it take only 5 minutes to make it.
Please check my other air fryer recipes, they are all oil free, easy to follow and delicious! Most are weight watchers and keto friendly too!
Best quick lunch on the go and kid friendly too.
- Air fryer bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers
- Air fryer salmon cakes (patties)
- Air fryer beef steak kabobs
- Air fryer french fries (fresh or frozen)
- Air Fryer fish and chips
Be a part of a new growing community of air fryer lovers. Join the new private Facebook group, where i post only best, trusted recipes from my site and other helpful tips and tricks. Get new updates and new recipes first!
Air fryer hot dogs
- 3 hot dog buns
- 3 bun size beef franks
- Very easy! Place franks in the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Take them out and place inside the hot dog bun. Put back in to the air fryer and cook for about 1 more minute. Check on it to see how crispy you want it.
Nutrition FactsAir fryer hot dogs Amount Per Serving Calories 265 Calories from Fat 135 % Daily Value* Total Fat 15g 23% Saturated Fat 5g 25% Cholesterol 25mg 8% Sodium 673mg 28% Potassium 112mg 3% Total Carbohydrates 22g 7% Sugars 3g Protein 9g 18% Vitamin C 0.7% Calcium 7.8% Iron 11.5%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.