This post may contain affiliate links.
Air fryer boneless pork chops recipe that very easy to follow and makes a great main dish. Cheesy and juicy, this thin pork chop recipes is good for keto, weight watchers and low carb diet followers.
Pork chops are very easy to overcook, so look closely after them, once they reach 155 degrees internal temperature, they are ready.
How do i cook pork chops in the air fryer
- You want to preheat the air fryer, to make sure that your pork will be cooked in time
- Rub pork chops with your favorite spices. I used cilantro, salt and garlic
- Cook it! If you want them to b crispy, dont add cheese on top. It make them juicy but soft.
This pork chops were delicious! Honestly i decided to add some cheese almost at the very end, it was spontaneous move but it turned out so great. Also try my Air fryer beef steak kabobs and Air fryer salmon cakes (patties)
How long does it take to cook pork chops in the air fryer
So, for thin pork chops you will need to cook them 4 minutes on each side.
For thick, cook 8 minutes on each side.
What ingredients are in Air fryer cheesy pork chops
- pork chops
- shredded cheese
Use any kind of air fryer for this recipe. I bought mine in COTSCO, it called GOURMIA and i cant be more happy with my purchas.
The air fryer was cheap and works and works like a champion!
Be a part of a new growing community of air fryer lovers. Join the new private Facebook group, where i post only best, trusted recipes from my site and other helpful tips and tricks. Get new updates and new recipes first!
Air fryer cheesy pork chops
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees
- Rub pork chops with salt, garlic and cilantro. Place in to the air fryer. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Turn them on the other side and cook for 2 minutes. Add cheese and cook for another 2 minutes. Done!
Tools used in this recipe
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.