Easy old fashioned chocolate pie with cocoa that taste like fudge. Homemade delicious dessert with southern accent!
This pie is very rich, full of chocolate flavor and makes a perfect dessert or a treat!
Do you refrigerate chocolate fudge pie?
Since our pie has a total of two eggs, you need to make sure it stored in the fridge. It will last for 3-4 days easy.
Can you freeze chocolate pie
Yes you can and its very convenient. Bake it ahead of time for your upcoming celebration and then freeze. Cover in foil completely though. To thaw just leave it in a fridge until tender and not frozen any more.
Chocolate pie ingredients
- evaporated milk
- chocolate chips
- all purpose flour
- pie crust, homemade or store bought
Other pie recipes readers love!
Chocolate fudge pie
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 pie crust thawed store bought or homemade
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix first three ingredients in the microwave safe bowl. Microwave fo 30 seconds twice or three times, stirring until mixed well nd chocolate is melted. Add sugar, flour and eggs. Stir well.
- Pour in to the prepared pie crust. Put pie in the oven and bake for about 35 minutes.
- Let cool completely before slicing.Top with whipped cream