This post may contain affiliate links.
Crispy healthy low carb keto snack for every air fryer lover. Air fried kale chips! Perfect snack on the go with a nice crunch. Keto, Whole30 friendly.
For Weight watchers: myWW green plan 1 points,myWW blue plan 1 points,myWW purple plan 1 points per serving
How to make air fryer kale chips
Kale is so full of nutrients! I love to enjoy it in my salads the most, but i what i also like is to air fry it to make some crispy kale chips.
When you make them, make sure not to overcook kale. It very easy to do and kale burns really easy and quickly.
- Wash you fresh kale very well. You have no idea how much dirt is on those leaves!
- Make sure your air fryer is nice and hot. The cooking time is so quick so you want to make sure to start counting minutes when the air fryer is preheated.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes total. Keep checking on chips and shaking the basket.
More air fryer recipes you will love!
- Air fryer roasted asparagus
- Perfect Air Fryer Salmon fillets
- Air fryer hard boiled eggs
- Air fryer corn on the cob
- Air fryer crispy bacon
- Here is the full list of Air fryer recipes on my blog!
Air fryer kale chips
Crispy healthy low carb snack for every air fryer lover. Air fried kale chips! Perfect snack on the go with a nice crunch. Keto, Whole30, Weight watchers friendly.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tspn olive oil
- 1/2 tspn garlic powder
- 1/2 tspn salt
- Preheat air fryer to 370 degrees.
- Remove the stem from the kale. cut in even pieces. Mix all ingredients in the medium size bowl.
- Place seasoned kale in to your air fryer basket. Cook for 3 minutes, then shake and cook for another two minutes (keep an eye on those chips)
For Weight watchers: myWW green plan 1 points,myWW blue plan 1 points,myWW purple plan 1 points per serving (all calculations are done by adding ingredients to Weight watchers app calculator)
Tools used in this recipe
Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 319mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 6495IU | Vitamin C: 78mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
Tried this recipe?Follow me at @Myberrymaple and tag #berrymaple!