Juicy and soft air fryer beef skewers are so easy to make- with steak, with stew meat or ribs! Marinating for a at least 30 minutes makes this dish so full of flavor.
Weight watchers myWW green plan 4 points, myWW blue plan 4 points, myWW purple plan 4 points per serving.
I heard people make steaks in their air fryer and getting amazing results. I created this air fryer beef skewers recipe using beef ribs meat, but you can totally use any other cut of meat.
The best part of the air frying process is that you don’t require to use oil. Cooking is completely oil free!
This dish is kid friendly too. My little kids were eating this beef skewers for lunch and it was delicious!
What goes into Air fryer beef kebabs on a skewers
- Beef chuck ribs, or sirloin steak will work too. Stew meat as well
- Bell Peppers cut in 1 inch chunks
- Onion, ct in 1 inch chunks as well
- Sour cream. In Russia we use it a lot for marinating meats for shashlyk ( meat kabobs), it makes the meat so tender!
- Soy sauce for a little flavor kick
How do you make air fryer beef skewers
- Well, you obviously need skewers. This is 6 inch skewers i used. If you are using wooden skewers, make sure to presoak them in water for 10 minutes before using, its very important!
- Cut veggies and meat in about same size chunks. Marinate beef for as long as you can wait:)
- Cook at 400F for 10 minutes. Try not to overcook so they don’t become dry.
I love this little skewers. Its an easy way to surprise family or guests, kids love it and they are absolutely delicious. Perfect side dish for these kebabs would be Air fryer french fries or Air fryer sweet potato fries
Soft, juicy, perfect for meal prep too!
More air fryer recipe readers love!
- Air fryer chocolate chip cookie bars
- Air Fryer fish and chips
- Perfect Air Fryer Salmon fillets (from fresh or frozen)
- Air fryer hard boiled eggs
- Air fryer salmon patties
- Air fryer crispy bacon
Full list of my air fryer recipes has over 50 recipes! Check it out!
I like to cook main course in my air fryer. Try more Air fryer main dish recipes!
Look how i made a Ribeye steak in the air fryer. Phenomenal!
Air fryer beef kabobs
- 1 lb beef chuck ribs cut in 1 inch pieces or any other tender cut meat- think nice steak, stew meat
- 1/3 cup low fat sour cream
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 8 6 inch skewers
- 1 bell peppers
- 1/2 onion
- Mix sour cream with soy sauce in a medium bowl. Place beef chunks into the bowl and marinate for at least 30 minutes, better overnight
- Cut bell pepper and onion in 1 inch pieces. Soak wooden skewers in water for about 10 minutes
- Thread beef, onions and bell peppers onto skewers. Add some freshly gound black pepper.
- Cook in preheated to 400F Air fryer for 10 minutes, turning half way.
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.