This post may contain affiliate links.
Nice white chocolate blondies that are gooey, rich and very pretty! This chocolate bars are covered with whipped cream, juicy strawberries and blueberries, American flag colored patriotic dessert for your 4th of July party!
The process of making blondies is very similar to how to make brownies. If you want your chocolate bars to taste amazing and very rich, don’t be afraid to put the whole chocolate bar in it!
Chop it the way you want and put in to the dough.
How to make white chocolate blondies
You will need to start with purchasing a good white chocolate. The quality has to be superb if you want to get a superb blondie in the end.
I like to buy Ghirardelli chocolate for all my baking needs.
Please follow my step by step instructions for the delicious blondie bars.
So you start with adding brown sugar, coffee powder and the whole stick of butter to the mixing bowl.
Beat on high speed for about a minute. Add eggs one at a time. Add flour and beat on medium until well combined.
Add chopped white chocolate and nuts if using.
Grease 8 by 8 inches baking pan with more butter. Pour batter in to the pan and cook for about 20-25 minutes.
The color suppose to be golden brown and when you push on the top, blondie bar should be soft.
So, after blondies are cooked , they need to cool off before the fun part!
I like how bright this combination looks: strawberries and blueberries on the blanket of whipped cream… Yum!
Whipped cream makes blondies even more delicious, and berries bring a little tartness to balance all the sweet goodness.
I have to admit that this patriotic blondies are highly addictive and will be centerpiece on your 4th of July table. Dessert time!
- 1/2 cup butter soften
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 5 oz white chocolate chopped
- 3/4 cup any nuts optional
- whipped cream, blueberries and strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer bowl combine butter, sugar and coffee. Beat on high for about 1 minute. Add eggs, one at a time. Keep beating for another couple minutes.
- Add flour and gently mix it in the batter. Using spatula, mix in chopped white chocolate and nuts, if using.
- Scoop the batter into the pan and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool. Cut into 9 even squares.Add whipped cream , strawberries and blueberries on top of each bar.
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.