Easy,meaty, full of flavor slow cooker pulled pork party dip to share with best friends!
Easy family dinner dip or a fantastic party dish!
BBQ is one thing, but easy delicious dips are the must for a big party! Honestly, you can even put this dip on tortilla and have it for lunch…. Or serve it with rice for a family dinner.
You will also like this recipes:
Slow cooker pulled pork party dip
- 2-3 lb pork butt roast
- 2 tspn garlic powder
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (12-15 oz) or diced tomates
- 12-15 oz corn( canned or fresh)
- 12-15 oz refried beans
- 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese blend or shredded cheddar
- chopped green onions for garnish
- Combine all the dry spices and rub your pork roast with it.
- Place pork roast in to your crock pot , add a can of stewed tomatoes, close lid and cook for 4 hours on high or 7 hours on low.
- When pork is done, shred it using 2 forks right in your slow cooker, mixing with the juices
- Transfer pulled pork to the large skillet, add refried beans and corn, mix very well and cook on medium for 1 min, stirring.
- Add cheese, mix and turn the stove off.
- You can leave the dish right in the skillet , garnish with some chopped green onions and more cheese, or transfer it to the deep bowl for easy dipping. Enjoy!